Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Little boy blue

I got a frantic call two days ago from a sweet friend who is less than 1 week away from giving birth to her second child, a sweet baby boy named George. So even though I am leaving town tomorrow morning, I decided I couldn't turn her down when she asked if I could do a personalized canvas for George's nursery. She plans to use it for a door hanger at the hospital and then above his crib when they get back home. For a frazzled soon-to-be Mom of 2, she still knew exactly what she wanted (my kind of gal!).....a bold monogram against a striped background in the colors baby blue, cream, taupe and chocolate brown. I hope she likes it as much as I do and that it gets there in time....she called me just moments ago and she's having contractions 7 minutes apart! Yikes! Sending prayers and happy thoughts your way, MMN!
This custom canvas is 16x20 and ideal for a hospital door or in the nursery on the door, over the crib, or on top of a changing table. Name or monogram canvases make sweet baby shower gifts and can be completely customized by color, patterns, design, etc.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment