Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A-B-C, easy as 1-2-3!

I promised that when I finished the burlap door hanger with the fun black and white stripes, I'd post a pic....so here goes! It's for a wedding gift that a friend of mine is giving a neighbor. This "G" is raw burlap background with black trim and lettering and the black and white striped ribbon on the wire hanger.
In the middle of working on the "G", I got a request for another "C"....but this time the request was for a "scripty, fun" one. It is raw burlap also but with chocolate brown trim and a lime green/chocolate brown harlequin ribbon to coordinate.
These burlap letter door hangers are great for wedding gifts, shower gifts, birthdays, or your own front door. Just tell me your initials, colors, and wording....easy as A-B-C!
See you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment