Thursday, October 13, 2011

Falling for leaves and nuts about acorns!

I can't help but be inspired by the beautiful autumn colors I see everywhere I turn....the trees in the front yard, the pumpkin patches at every corner, and the store aisles that are lined with rich Fall decor. Before I turn my attention to Christmas and abandon this season for the year, I have one last Fall burlap door hanger to premier......
While it can be personalized and you know I love to do it, I truly think this one is best left as is. I love the gold paint against the burnt orange background and the combination of the mustard and chocolate-colored acorn that is attached to the top. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Till next time,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Thanks for sharing this information about falling for leave and nuts acorns. Your information is really informative for us.

    Door Hangers

    ReplyDelete