Monday, March 26, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

Springtime is officially H-E-R-E and, ready or not, Easter is right around the corner. To help me get into the spirit, I've been busy making some fun burlap door hangers that are just right for this season and bursting with bright, juicy colors. Speaking of juicy, don't you just want to sink your teeth into this cute carrot?

And I'm not an egg kind-of-gal, but I am loving this chevron printed Easter egg! It's traditional and yet a little funky with the mod print and bold colors. 

But to remind us of the true reason for the season, I have really been won over by this cute polka dotted cross. Here is it with wording on it.....
And here it is plain. 
This was requested by a friend of mine who plans to use it from Easter all the way through the Spring months. Not a bad idea for those of us who want a little more bang for our buck. Just might be making those next for my own doors!

Hoppy Easter!

1 comment: