Thursday, May 10, 2012

April showers bring.....May flowers!

When I was a little girl, the month of May meant the annual Maypole dance at school, the emergence of shorts and short-sleeve shirts, but best of all, the end of school and the beginning of the much anticipated summer break. As an adult, admittedly, not much has changed. I still get a thrill when I pull my shorts out of a box for the first time, and I still can't sleep the night before the big summer beach vacation....particularly now that I have little ones of my own. But most of all, May, to me, means flowers.....beautiful, vibrant, glorious flowers that are a sign of all of the fun and happy memories that are to be made in the next few months to come. I am celebrating May's long-awaited arrival with these bright burlap flowers on my door to welcome guests and neighbors. How will you celebrate?
Initial polka dotted burlap flower - $35 (colors can be customized)
Happy May everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment