Saturday, September 10, 2011

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Football season is officially here and even though I do not watch a lick of sports, I know this to be true for two reasons:
 1.  My husband is giddy and yelling crazy things at the television
 2.  I have more orders for custom burlap football door hangers than I know what to do with (not that I'm complaining ;)

Here are some of the most recent:

And finally, my all-time favorite...it was commissioned by a woman whose husband is hoping for a football team in terms of the number of kids he hopes they will have. Yikes!




   
If you don't see your favorite team here, that doesn't mean I don't or can't make a football for them....just means I may not have done it yet, so don't be afraid to ask. I love custom orders and would love to help you show your team spirit!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: